My Open Water Swimming
The Open Water Swims have been confirmed to start on May 6th!
Register for the Open Water Swim here now!
2013 Open Water Swims Start 6th May - Register NOW
Monday, Thursday 5:30-7:00pm Saturday 8:00-10:00am Click here to register.
Great Lancashire Swim Series 2013 Just Launched!
The Great Lancashire Swim Series 2013 has just launched! Click here to view more information.
The current water temperature is 14.1°C as of 23rd May 2013
Open Water Swims
Open water swimming are every Monday 6:00 - 8:00pm & every Saturday 8:00 - 10:00am
An open water swim venue for novice and experienced open water swimmers looking to develop their open water skills.
MyOpenWaterSwim.co.uk has launched at Pennington Flash just off the M6 close to Warrington between Manchester and Liverpool on the East Lancs. Road.
Pennington Flash plays host to the annual UK Ironman event that takes place in July.
Based at Leigh and Lowton Sailing Club which has excellent facilities such as changing rooms and hot showers.
Reasons to give Pennington Flash a try
- Experienced GB swim coaches on hand for advice
- No registration fees (Register online to save time upon arrival)
- £5 per session (discounts available for regular swimmers and clubs contact 0871 288 0584 for more information)
- Accurately measured 400m and 750m courses
- Wetsuit rental of the 2XU T2 and Velocity V2 available [pre-booking recommended]
- Free on-site parking close to the water
- Novice swim area with group coaching to develop confidence and technique
- One to One swim coaching [pre-booking necessary]
- Hot refreshments
- Discounted Student [U16]
- Children welcome [with supervision]