My Open Water Swimming
Twilight Swim 24th September 2016
Thanks to everyone who attended the twilight swim on saturday, hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did.
It was lots of fun and we hope to see you all at next years event!
The water temperature today is 16.2⁰5.
Come down today for a swim in the calm, warm waters of Pennington Flash!
Monday and Thursday swims have now officially ended for the season so from week commencing 26/09/16 there will be no weekday swims running.
We are still swimming every saturday 7:30 - 10:00am
An open water swim venue for novice and experienced open water swimmers looking to develop their open water skills.
MyOpenWaterSwim.co.uk has launched at Pennington Flash just off the M6 close to Warrington between Manchester and Liverpool on the East Lancs. Road.
Pennington Flash plays host to the annual UK Ironman event that takes place in July.
Based at Leigh and Lowton Sailing Club which has excellent facilities such as changing rooms and hot showers.
Reasons to give Pennington Flash a try
- £15 individual membership fee (includes 5% online discount at mytriathlon.co.uk in addition to the standard 10% discount)
- £25 family membership fee (up to two adults and two children)
- £6 per swim for Members/ U16’s £3 (Season and Month Passes also available to get an extra discount)
- Experienced Coaches on hand for sessions and advice
- Accurately Measured Courses- 425m, 725m, 925m, 1.05km
- Wetsuit Rental Available from £5 (Pre Booking Available)
- Free onsite parking close to the water
- Novice Swim Area
- One on One Coaching
- Hot refreshments
- Children welcome [with supervision]