Register your interest in Open Water Swimming
Get Your Membership Now to Join the Club
Sessions must be booked in advance online
Windermere – Wednesday – Finished for 2020, Returning 2021
Ullswater – Sunday – Finished for 2020, Returning 2021
Coniston – Finished for 2020, Returning 2021
Saturday – 0645 – 10:00 – BOOK NOW
Monday – 17:15 – 20:00 – Finished for 2020, Returning 2021
Tuesday – 17:15 – 20:00 – Finished for 2020, Returning 2021
Thursday – 17:15 – 20:00 – Finished for 2020, Returning 2021
Sunday – 17:15 – 20:00 – Finished for 2020, Returning 2021
For Directions to the Open Water Swim Venue –
Pennington Flash is only open to member so please ensure you have bought your membership online. – HERE
There will now be a number of session each day that you will need to pre-book for online. – HERE
You will only be allowed onsite if you have Pre-booked for that session.
GET YOUR MEMBERSHIP – HERE
Hire a Wetsuit for a swim session – HERE
Hire a Wetsuit for an event – HERE
Purchase a Wetsuit – HERE
To see our weekly swim schedule – Check out our Swim Timetable HERE
Sessions must be booked in advance online – you will not be allowed on site if you have not Pre-booked your place!
Lake District Swims
Interested in Lake District Open Water Swimming register your interest with us for more information below.
Free Onsite Parking
There is free onsite parking available close to the water.
Hot Showers And Hot Drinks
We have hot showers and hot refreshments available during and after the swim.
Official Location Of UK Ironman
Pennington Flash is the official location for the UK Ironman
- Pay as you swim membership. £5-£7.50 pay as you swim depending on venue/session.
- A four week pass, all regular weekly swims Free.
- A one day full season pass, pick your day and every swim each week on that day is free (Day must be selected at time of membership and cannot be changed).
- Full Season Pass, all 4 days of our regular weekly swims are free for the full season.
- Family Membership for 2 adults and 2 children and pay as you swim.